Full or part time remote contract work. Rate based on abilities / experience.
Come help build clean visually engaging data-rich applications with a team that loves creating software.
If you enjoy creating systems that make sense of real world data, creating systems that scale for millions of users, creating performant maintainable systems, and working with diverse distributed people that inspire and lift you up, then Wilde Agency wants you.
At Wilde Agency we are born of Old Silicon Valley and new Freelance Startup Anywhere cultures. We are primarily remote and focus on interesting projects for clients as well as in-house ideas. Wilde Agency is seeking highly effective forward thinking contractors or freelancers to join us.
What you’ll be doing
- Working on a sports statistics platform that powers product features used by millions of users.
- Building progressive web applications (PWA) based on Angular, Material-design, webservices, Docker, and AWS
- Acting like an architect to keep the code elegant and maintainable
- Working with your peers on tools to improve our joint dev experience.
What you should have
- Minimum of 4 years experience writing web applications using web frameworks Angular, ReactJS, Vue, etc.
- Strong coding ability with ES5 (and TypeScript)
- Strong with web standards HTTP, CSS,
- Current experience with modern Angular development
- Strong object oriented software development
- Solid engineering capability with an eye towards performance and responsiveness
- Attention to detail and “feel”
- Good working knowledge of Docker for building and deployment
- Good working knowledge of the AWS platform (EC2, S3, Security, etc.)
- Full stack (Java, etc.)
- Experience with sports statistics concepts